1. General information.
1. The site yateh.com is operated by YATEH SP. Z O. O. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, address: Urszulin 10, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki, REGON [Business Entity Statistical Number]: 365328189, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5291813086, KRS [National Court Register]: 0000634673.
2. The site obtains information on users and their behavior through:
1. Voluntary provision of information in forms.
2. Storing cookies on end devices.
3. Storage of web server logs by Agave.pl, operator of the site agave.pl.
2. Information in forms.
1. The site collects the information provided voluntarily by users.
2. The site may also store the information on connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The data in forms is not provided to third parties, unless with the user’s consent.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers listed by the Site Operator in the register kept by Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose of a given form, i.e. in order to process a service request or for commercial communication.
6. The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities which deliver certain services in technical terms. This includes, in particular, providing information on the owner of the registered domain to entities which are operators of web domains (most of all Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r (Research and Academic Computer Network) – NASK), payment sites, or any other entities which the Site Operator cooperates with in this respect.
3. About cookies.
2. Cookies constitute information data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Site User’s end device and are used to enable the use of the Site’s pages. Cookies typically include the name of the website they come from, duration of storage on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The Site Operator is the entity which places and accesses cookies on the Site User’s end device.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. Create statistics which help understand how Site Users use the websites in order to improve their content and structure.
2. Maintain the Site User’s session (after logging in), which enables the Site User to use every page of the Site without having to enter their login and password each time.
3. Determine the user’s profile to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular Google.
5. The Site uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the site, or closing the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookies’ parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) typically enables storing cookies on the User’s end device. Site Users may change settings in this respect. The browser allows for removing cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this can be found in the browser’s help or documentation.
8. The cookies stored on the Site User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Site Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads adjusted to the way the user uses the Site. For this purpose, they may retain the information on the user’s navigation path or duration of site use.
11. As regards information on the user’s preferences collected by the advertising network Localnetwork.pl and Google, the user may browse and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information on certain user behaviors is subject to logging in the server layer. The data is used solely to administer the site and ensure the most effective support for hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be stored:
1. request time;
2. response time;
3. name of customer’s workstation – identification performed via HTTP;
4. information on errors which occurred during conducting a HTTP transaction;
5. URL of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link) – where the referral to the Site was through a link;
6. information on the user’s browser;
7. information on the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the sites.
4. The above data is used solely for server administration purposes.
5. Data provisioning.
1. The data may be provided to third parties only to the extent permitted by the law.
2. Personally identifiable information is provided only with the consent of a given individual.
3. The operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Site to authorized authorities based on lawful requests, to the extent specified in such request.
6. Managing cookies –how to give and withdraw consent?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change their browser settings. Please note that disabling the cookies necessary for the processes of authentication, security and user preferences may hinder or, in extreme cases, prevent the use of the site.
2. To manage cookie settings, from the list below, select a web browser/system and follow the instructions:
1. Internet Explorer
7. Safari (iOS)
8. Windows Phone
7. GDPR information obligation
Due to the introduction on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), we inform that:
1. The Controller of your personal data referred to below is YATEH SP. Z O. O. SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, address: ul. Urszulin 10, 05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki.
2. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer. For issues concerning personal data protection, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a. to undertake, at your request, actions aimed at presenting a proposal and entering into a contract with the Controller (under Art. 6.1 (b) of GDPR).
b. to perform the contract entered into with the Controller (under Art. 6.1 (b) of GDPR).
c. to market and promote services provided by the Controller (under Art. 6.1 (f) of GDPR).
d. to seek amounts due (under Art. 6.1 (f) of GDPR).
e. for the Controller’s internal administrative purposes (under Art. 6.1 (f) of GDPR).
4. Your personal data may be provided to entities which process personal data on the Controller’s behalf under a data processing agreement made with the Controller.
5. Transfer of personal data to a third country:
a. The Controller has the right to transfer your personal data necessary to perform a service contract to a third country or international organization (Google, Facebook, etc.). Google and Facebook have joined the EU-USA Privacy Shield agreement and in accordance with the decision 2016 IP/16/2016 of European Commission of 12 July 2016, the transfer of personal data to US-based entities which joined the said agreement ensure an adequate level of data protection under Art. 45 of GDPR.
6. Your personal data will be processed to the following extent:
a. preparing the proposal, entering into and performing the contract made between you and the Controller – for the term of the contract and thereafter for a period and to the extent required by existing laws, including tax laws, or in order to secure claims, if any, as well as for 5 years as counted from the end of the calendar year in which a tax obligation occurred, and in the event of giving consent to data processing after contract termination, until the consent is withdrawn.
b. direct marketing offered by the Controller – until you object to the processing for this purpose.
c. internal administrative purposes, for a period until legitimate interests of the Controller, which form the basis for such processing, are met, or until you object to such processing.
7. Please be advised that you have the following rights: to access your data, to demand its rectification or erasure, to restrict or object to processing, to transfer data, and lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
8. If your data is processed under consent, it may be withdrawn at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing prior to the withdrawal.
9. To the extent that your data is processed in order to enter into and perform a contract with the Controller, the provision of data is voluntary, but failure to do so will prevent entry into and performance of the contract.
1. General information.